Choose Stanbra Powell to open your door to the right tenant...
At Stanbra Powell Lettings and Management we believe communication with our Landlords is the key to a successful relationship. The department opened in 1985 with a handful of properties and we now have one of the largest rental portfolios in Banbury. We have gone from strength to strength over the years with most of our new business being obtained by recommendation from existing clients.
We believe our depth of experience and local knowledge of lettings and management is a great benefit to both new and existing clients. For those venturing into property lettings we offer a bespoke service, working closely with our sales department, we can advise on the most suitable buy to let properties and advise you on up to date regulations and information needed to become a successful landlord.
- Tailored service to suit you from set up only through to a full management package
- Full Colour brochure with photos and floor plans
- Extensive internet marketing on our own website together with large portals including OntheMarket.com and Rightmove.co.uk plus we are featured agents on Rightmove allowing further exposure to Landlords
- Advertising in the Banbury Guardian
- Large prominent window displays overlooking the Banbury cross
- Social media marketing via Facebook and twitter
- Accompanied viewings by our experience staff
- Regular feedback from viewings
- Fully interviewed prospective tenants followed by full reference and credit check
- Assured shorthold tenancy agreements
- Deposits held by My Deposits an independent and recognised not-for-profit organisation
- For your peace of mind we are members of the Association of residential lettings agents (ARLA) who are a regulatory body for letting agents in the UK
- Full property inventory including condition report photos and Meter readings
- Insurance for Rent and legal optional
Our fees –
Non-managed Properties - £750 inclusive of VAT
Managed properties – 12.5% inclusive of VAT of the monthly rental plus an initial set up fee of £300 inclusive of VAT.
Holding Deposit – This will be restricted to £100.00 (This will be part of the balance due when the lease is signed)
One taken, Stanbra Powell have 15 days to make a decision. If the tenancy does not go ahead (other than for a reason detailed below) the holding deposit will be repaid in full within 7 days.
The holding deposit does not need to be repaid in full if the tenant:
- Changes their mind
- Fails the ‘right to rent’ checks
- Has provided false or misleading information
- Despite Stanbra Powell’s best efforts, the tenant fails to provide required information within 15 days.