Traditional Service.…..Modern Approach
Stanbra Powell Estate Agents have been trading from our double fronted office in Banbury overlooking Banbury Cross since 1985.
We have unrivalled experience in the local property market. Our main objective is to secure the best possible price for all of our clients from ready, willing and able purchasers.
We pride ourselves on good communication with all our clients and we make the best endeavours to make your move as seamless as possible.
Being an independent estate agency we are flexible enough to react instantly to ever changing market conditions in Banbury and the surrounding villages and we constantly monitor trends and new technologies to ensure that all of our properties are presented and marketed to the highest standard.
Our marketing strategies include the following:
- Professionally produced colour brochure with photographs and floor plans
- Extensive internet advertising on our own website together with large property portals such as Rightmove and OntheMarket.com. We are a featured agent on Rightmove allowing further exposure for our vendor's homes
- Consistent advertising in the Banbury Guardian
- Large prominent window displays overlooking Banbury Cross
- Both electronic and manual mailing lists
- Social media marketing via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Accompanied viewings by our experienced staff
- Regular feedback from viewings
- Once a sale is agreed we have a dedicated member of our sales team who is responsible for regularly progressing sales up to an exchange of contracts, always keeping our clients informed
- We offer above and beyond just the sale of your property. If you need assistance with the purchase of your new home, we are always on hand to offer guidance, advice or reassurance
- We have a good working relationship with all solicitors in the local area, and therefore always happy to recommend the most efficient companies who will assist effectively in the conveyance process
- We can also recommend local independent mortgage advisors to assist both vendors and purchasers in their quest to obtain the correct advice and mortgage to suit their individual needs